Sunday 6 March 2016

My Opinion

MY OPINION

If you ask me the best women’s fashion, probably you would expect me to say something like a short mini skirt, some tight fitting designer jeans, a loose top with strapless bra and some nice seven inch high heel. Did I forget some make up, mascara, ponds and lipstick? Well, that’s a complete dressing for the modern day woman. But wait, if you are in Dubai or any of the great Arab nations, you will realize that there are a group of women who wear hijabs and the only thing you can see is their eyes.
Grab a hummer and come hit me, because in my opinion, that is the best fashion for women. Before you get it all wrong, most women don’t just wear clothes to cover their birthday suits. Let’s all be honest and open minded. Women wear fancy clothes and what you call sexy for the sole purpose of attracting a mate, seeking attention or pleasing their partners.  Very few will wear some kind of a clothe to feel good, and am willing to bet my entire life on that.
Men are visual creatures, we fall in love by what we see, and I am very sure, right now as you are reading this, there is a man watching and admiring a woman somewhere on earth. Back to the best fashion that I call hijab or abaya. I don’t know much of it but I believe it’s supposed to keep a woman pure and confined within the protective cover of the best fashion on earth. I admire the Arabic culture, honestly I do. I have never heard of divorce in the Arabic culture, domestic wrangles may be there, but I’ve never heard of divorce, something our very own Christian counterparts have now taken as a norm.
People divorce, because a wife cheated, a husband was found with another woman somewhere in a hotel room and blah and blah and blah. Well, it all comes back to what our Christian women wear. The sexy kinds of dresses that will make men want to go a step further into accessing some of the lady’s vital organs. The reason why I would recommend all women to wear hijabs, is for men to stop admiring their legs and various body types and parts. In the Bible, the book of Mathew 5:28, the lord says and I quote, “But I tell you, anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart”  
I am not a saint but if that bible verse is put into practical use, then I believe all men on the surface of the earth will be guilty of mentally copulating at least 100 women. And how do we avoid this?  Hijab. Am quite sure, men wouldn’t admire a fully covered woman, because you don’t know the contents of her packages, which will make you not want to per sue her further.  I’ve met Arab women in malls, along the streets, everywhere in Dubai, but none of them has ever provoked my manly instincts, because they are fully covered. We Christians can avoid chaos if our women would adopt the Arabic fashion so that your woman becomes yours and yours alone, and not falling prey to lust full eyes that admire her well slit miniskirt revealing too much skin, few inches above the knee, with a top revealing an intriguing cleavage that would create a magnetic field between the eyes of a man and the edges of the cleavage.
If we were all covered, then I doubt if men would be distracted from going about their daily chores and duties.  Women are wonderfully made, that’s why men will spend their entire lives trying to access a woman or even please a woman. And being wonderfully made, does not give one the mandate to provoke viewership in the glaring optics of the masculine species. If all women on earth would have the audacity to borrow a leaf from the Arabian feminine fashion, then I believe very few men will fall into wireless temptation that is genetically wired.

Am not condemning the Christian fashion, but am for the opinion of trying to limit the temptations we create by what we wear. If our women would stop showing their skin, I believe our male morals will go sky high. It’s inversely proportional in that, less skin is equal to high morals, and vice versa. So before you check into  your closet to remove your five centimetre long tight skirt laced up with a three centimetre long slit, think about that beautiful Arab lady covering her entire body, and visualise who will get more respect in the eyes of men. You, with your short skirt, or her with her body covered? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Walter, i value your opinion. You truely made a big step in raising the sensitive issue of dress code. Luckily its your opinion,but i think you are misplaced. I don't think their is any man who can marry or even seduce a woman whom he is not attracted in any way. Ofcos men like what they see, and how do you expect men to mate with ghosts? The issue of divorce is strictly the couples business and so their is no way you can entirely link it up with dress code. let women be women,if they don't behave like so then the world will be insane. Remember also that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder not unless the beholder behold nothing.That is my opinion.

Happy New Year

Its 2018, time for the new year, new me all-time famous cliché. Well, it is a new year, that’s true, but just like any other day, nothing m...