Tuesday 3 January 2017

RESOLUTIONS

I’ll begin by wishing all my readers a happy and prosperous new year. The dust has settled in 2017 and I can now confirm that everybody is back to their normal selves. From my side, I’ve been procrastinating a lot especially towards the end of 2016 and this year I have vowed to stop. It’s been a while since I wrote something but this year, I want to be posting an article every week. That should be in line with my new year resolutions. I believe that most people have resolutions that are never fulfilled either because of the magnitude of its requirement to accomplish or just normal human procrastination of basic things.
Time is a factor that everybody has, as a matter of fact; we all have 24 hours a day. Time is one of the most overlooked resources that we humans tend to ignore or rather not pay attention to. What most people do is assume they have time. In one of my father’s usual lectures on parenting, he likes quoting to me a simple fact that, it was just yesterday that I met your mother, and it’s not long ago. That’s the time I look at it both from a literal and logical perspective, and I realize that time is an essence that I cannot afford to waste.
Every minute counts and I guess what separates successful people and the non-successful person is their dispensation of the precious commodity that is time. I want to believe that there is still time to make a resolution for those of you that have not yet made one. And while at it, use your time wisely. I made a couple of resolutions that I won’t mention here. They are very scary but it’s a risk am willing to take. Life is like a jungle and the law of the jungle favors the brave. I need to be either where I need to be or halfway, but gambling is dangerous. Multitasking is quite essential and I would recommend it for you as well as I will need it.
While setting your New Year resolutions, please observe all spheres of life, which includes your happiness, personal space, relationships, family, work, career and businesses. For those of you who are religious, make time for your creator and be thankful for everything around you. There are people out there wishing to have even half of what you don’t need. Life’s bolts are tightening every day and the economy is not as friendly as it used to be in the past. It’s that moment in time where you need to take care of your finances. Make sure you don’t spend before you earn. Am not yet an entrepreneur but I understand the ethics of saving, earning, spending and investing.

To those getting into business, I wish you nothing but success. To those reading my blog, I thank you sincerely. The ethics of life is to start doing whatever you have wanted to do. I’ve come across a quote that says; do whatever you can with what you have. So I chose this path, I hope one day someone will be reading a book written by me. If you are reading this, take charge of your dreams, goals and plans. Go out there and make it happen. Happy New Year to you and your family.  

No comments:

Happy New Year

Its 2018, time for the new year, new me all-time famous cliché. Well, it is a new year, that’s true, but just like any other day, nothing m...